Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Part 4




I came from a family where Easter was pretty low key, although I remember my Grandma and Grandpa Henseler giving me pretty awesome Easter baskets, but in my home, not such a big deal. I still have the same sentiments. I love Easter and the time to reflect on all things "new" and what it really means to be thankful for my Savior. That being said, Easter morning is not a big deal for the kids. Call me crazy, but the whole idea that its almost like Christmas just ain't my thing. So the boys got some casual summer clothes and sand buckets. They searched for eggs with jelly beans. Owen loved it, he cracked all the eggs open into the sand bucket. Mile's eggs, however, were not filled with anything, but he loved playing with the plastic eggs. And yes, both of my boys are in Christmas pajamas. Maybe it is like Christmas after all...

No comments: