Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Part 1: Seare family Easter egg hunt

We had a multi-part Easter, starting a week before the actual day. Grandma Cyndee and Grandpa Scott had an Easter egg hunt for the kids since it was our week ON (we alternate Sunday dinners with them). They are equal opportunity grandparents. Each kid has 6 eggs (except the babies) and they are color coded, or themed. Owen got the basketball eggs and Miles got Elmo. They go all out every Easter and are sure to give plenty of candy, money, fun toys and my favorite, swimsuits. I appreciate a practical gift, and just in time!

Kit and Miles: aren't they so cute? Just 7 weeks apart!

Gracie and her prize:
Parker: the older he gets, the more like a Seare he really looks...

Maya and her cute glasses:
Kit: one of my favorite babies to photograph. Those eyes are unreal. She is a doll.
Miles: I love him through and through.


Owen and his basket and spiderman surprise:

Estee, Avery, and Kaycee. These ladies are 6 months within eachother. They were jumping on grandma's tramp (about 3 ft wide, 1 foot off the ground and a screen all the way around). I had to trick them to take a picture. I would let them bounce then I would say, "1, 2, 3, FREEZE!" It worked like a charm.

No comments: