Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3 Months Old

I'm happy to say being a mom never gets old! He is changing more and more everyday!
In the last month he...started sleeping an average of 10-12 hours a night, fell in love with his thumb, started watching his fist (refer to the very last pic) and realizing he can make it move! really discovered his voice, started moving his head to follow me around the room, rolled over to his side, got a cold (so sad), grew out of his 0-3 onesies, and has almost made a real laugh (so CUTE!)

I took these just last Friday and these are just of few of my favorite shots, I could post pictures all day long, but I'm trying to spare you the headache.






























13 comments:

Rachel said...

oh what a cutie!! It was so fun to hold him last weekend.. made me super baby hungry!

Sophia said...

Give me a headache I love the pictures! I want more! He is so sweet.

Brooke said...

They grow up way to fast don't they? Way cute photos!

Brittany said...

He is a sweety! Kasi off school Friday let me know if you can do pictures! Thanks!

Rachel said...

I hope that you don't mind... Iadded you to my link list.

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute!!!! He is totaly a little modle just sitting there teasing the camera ;-). I agree with Sophie I want to see more! I just can't belive it's been 3 months already. Toooooo cute!

Rob Sara and Cole said...

He is getting so big! I need to come and see you guys!! Post all the pictures you want, I LOVE looking at them!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics Ang, he is sweet.

The Staheli's said...

Can't believe he is already 3 months old! Time flies. He is too cute! Love the pictures!

The Blanchard Family said...

My fave is the slobber pic! He is getting super big! Can't wait to do our plates...

..::k.toms::.. said...

He is looking so intensely at his hand... Makes you wonder what that little mind is thinking huh?
He is adorable!

Heather & Josh said...

Don't hold back on the pictures. I love looking at them. Post away!!! Those are really cute by the way. I still can't believe how big he is and how horrible of a friend I am.

Rachel said...

I hope that you are planning to come tonight!!