Monday, March 31, 2008

Dinner TAG

I am always interested and curious to know what other people cook up for dinner. I am tagging YOU if you are reading this than you are TAGGED!! I want to know a really simple recipe that you often whip up for dinner at your house...If you have to think and look it up then you really aren't getting my point...Just post a easy recipe that you frequent...either you learned it, created it or whatever.....here is mine....

Spagetti...
1 lb ground beef browned (optional)
2 cans tomato sauce
1 lg can whole tomatoes
1 packet spagetti seasoning
1 can cream of mushroom (optional, for a creamy sauce)

let simmer for a while for sauce to thicken and flavors blend....Oh and chop up the tomatos with a spatula when they are already in the sauce, this way they are still big and chuncky, but not litterally a whole tomato. For me the whole tomatoes make it.

so I hope that you all take an opportunity to share with me.

thanks!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I will post mine.. I always am in need of dinner ideas.. good thought!

Rob Sara and Cole said...

OOOH! I have been thinking about posting some of my favorites. I will post a simple one for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey photographer extraordinaire thanks for initiating this recipe share one day when I do cook I will reference these posts...SOO looking forward to book club have a nice week livin single!