Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Owen's Awesome Hair


I just wanted to show you this picture because if you have not seen Owen in person in a while...well you are missing out! His hair is growing in so AWESOME. not on the sides or the back...he has either lost it or needs to lose it still, but just on top it is coming in straight up! No hair products were used in the process of this photo. When it first came in it seriously looked like a military crew cut.
This picture is a few weeks old, so it is even longer than this, but this gives you an idea of what is going on. I love it! A baby with a buzz cut, my dream come true.

...and what the heck...here is another favorite....


9 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

I absolutely love your pictures...and of course Owen is darling (or should I say handsome). Anyway, it looks like he has a built in faux hawk!! Nice.

Rachel said...

all these pictures are so good.. Are you a photgrapher or something?

And.. yes he DOES have the best hair!!! I hope that you are planning to come to my house this weekend for potluck and FONDUE!! I need to go buy Enchanted so we can have a sing along! Let me know if you are planning to come!

Rob Sara and Cole said...

SOOO cute! I love it! Are we going to Color me mine soon??? Let me know!

Sophia said...

Soooooo cute!

..::k.toms::.. said...

You are fully justified in posting ALL the pictures you want of this handsome boy! But I don't think anyone will get the caliber of his cuteness from just a picture though? Robert always tells me "Steve and Angie have the best looking baby?" And I'm all, "I KNOW". Seriously. He's darling.

JLH DMB said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! His hair is the BEST. Dane has noooo hair at all. I bet it is so fun to rub his little buzzed head! I love him. We need to have them play and go for walks.

ps...I totally forgot how I used to stare at you. That used to be my favorite pass time down at Dixie:) ha ha. I was laughing when I read that.

Anonymous said...

Okay Ang this may be my fav Owen photoshoot! LOVE the hair looking forward to hanging out with you and Owen Friday...you should brush up on the Enchanted songs for our sing a long..HA!

Anonymous said...

PS Done with BOELYN GIRL...Book on CD....I liked it, surprisingly suspenseful for such a LONG book.

Heather said...

He is SO cute! I'll have to call you when we have our baby to take some pics! :)