Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.C. At the end of the post tag 4 people and post their names. Then go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they are tagged.
10 years ago I was:
15, hanging out with the "chumps," pen pals with Sophia, and way into concert choir...Mr. Leyva anyone?

5 things on my to do list today:
1. edit wedding photos
2. pick up photos
3. clean
4. design a book
5. assemble a shelf

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
travel, travel, travel
buy a dream house and have an awesome backyard landscaped with pathways and hidden areas so I could take magical pictures in it
and donate of course

3 of my bad habits:
I don't usually get dinner cleaned up until the next day
I don't hang clothes right away
i just pile all of the clean socks somewhere...I hate matching socks

5 places I have lived:
West Jordan
Taylorsville
Murray
St. George
West Valley..the best Valley

5 job I have had:
Business Owner
Photographer
Medical receptionist
data entry
IHOP waitress...oh Howie


Something most people don't know about me:
I've been to Mexico anywhere between 10-15 times...It is too hard to keep track anymore. I don't go anywhere tropical, but I have been to a water park where the slide was cement and covered with moss....a natural hot spring.

tag you are it to anyone and everyone interested.

8 comments:

JLH DMB said...

I LOVED when you were an IHOP waitress...remember how you'd bring me home corn cakes to our Rebels Roost home!!

Katrina said...

who's howie

Rob Sara and Cole said...

Who is Howie.....he he he. What a fat man with big earings!

Brooke said...

I don't hang up my clothes right away either...why do we do that? It is just as big of a pain to hang them up the next day...!!

Anonymous said...

Cute post. Best valley hilarious did you know a state legislature tried to pass a bill calling it Best Valley? Funny!

Anonymous said...

Funny that I thought it was Amy Adams in that flick...They do look and act alike its kinda freaky! I liked the movie but I could have an inflated view of all romcoms because its like pulling teeth to get Sage to one so when I go I think I am just glad its not Rambo or Rocky....So I like it for more than it is....Next movie night we will do better.

..::k.toms::.. said...

I love that middle picture of Owen! How hilarious is that mouth?!?
Oh he is SOOOOOOO cute!!!

Heather & Josh said...

I love those pictures you put on the top of your page. He is making such a funny face. And oh my goodness he is getting so big. I am such a jerk of a friend and I need to come and see you guys.