Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'll be back soon

Today, Owen left for his first camping trip with his Grandpa Art and Grandma Lorri. While they do have my trust and confidence, I get anxious with him gone.  I was like this last year when we sent him to Bear Lake with Grandpa Scott and Grandma Cyndee. I am worst case scenario kind of girl. And it doesn't help that all of my favorite shows put the worse case scenarios in my head (criminal minds, the mentalist, 48 hours mystery, etc). But I know he will have a blast. He will laugh, run, get dirty, go fishing, and make great memories. When I was saying bye he assured me, "I'll be back Soo."
Now my dilemma is filling my time. It is amazing what one gets accomplished with only one child and when that child is just a baby (he naps 3x a day!). So I'm hoping to catch up on my work, clean out Owen's closet, and hopefully spice up Owen's room a little bit, too. We shall see...

1 comment:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Wow! I think I'm finally caught up!
Loved the post about you guys keeping busy. So positive and summer-y! Hope Steve's nose is doing well!
And I'm sure Owen will have a blast w/ his grandparents!