Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dialogues of a 3 Year Old, Part 3

I was editing of a session of a couple of senior girls on my computer. We went downtown and shot in some alleys with graffiti. Owen saw a picture of the girl standing in front of a wall with a huge bear's face growling.
Owen: What's that monster doing?
Me: That's a bear, he's growling. It's not a real bear, its a painting of a bear.
Owen: Who painted that wall?
Me: Oh, I don't know. Some man.
O: Maybe the foolish man did.

Someone had quite the fascination with the foolish man and the wise man.

I got a new dress! I brought it home and tried it on. It was just me and Owen, so he had to help me zip it up. When I stood up to check it out in front of the mirror Owen asked me, "Are you going to spin around?"


Me: You have beautiful eyes.
Owen: I'm not a girl!


Steve: You are a studmuffin.
Owen: Don't say that! That is a bad word.
(a few days later)
Steve was harrassing Owen or something...
Owen: Stupid dad! You studmuffin!
(for the record, I do NOT condone the use of Stupid, but for the sake of this I had to keep in context)

2 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

HA!!
I'm totally laughing out loud at my desk here at work!
"Stupid Dad! You studmuffin!"
That's hilarious!

Nesting with Grace said...

So funny! They can be so sweet to so crazy!