Monday, May 30, 2011

I want to go to there:

I don't know about you, but I am in desperate need of a vacation! I am counting down the days to Bear Lake this summer and then California in the fall Woohooooooooooooooooo! When I get antsy for a getaway I think about all the awesome places I want to see in person.

1. Salvation Mountain
I just recently heard about this man made attraction. Think sculpture on a super duper large scale...more like installation to the umpteenth level. I've got to see this place. I am fascinated. It makes me think of the movie Toys. Unreal. Image via


2. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Steve would say I am a nerd, so my plan is to brainwash my boys (shouldn't be TOO hard because, duh, it's awesome) and then we will HAVE to go there. The boys would LOVE it. Or I would. This place looks awesome. Image via


3. The Grand Tetons
I'm not a huge camper, would like to be, but for me, its a little too hard with kids. When I see images of this place I want to see it in person. My favorite images of the Grand Tetons are those by Ansel Adams, such as this:


Thank you for indulging me my daydream....

No comments: