Friday, June 10, 2011

One of those days

The sun was shining and we had lots to do! We ran errands. We bought vegetable starters. We planted them in my mom's backyard. Owen helped me fill the holes with water. Miles loved playing in the exersaucer outside. I dropped off treats to my visiting teaching girls. We went and took pictures of my nieces at Daybreak Lake. We came home and I mowed the lawn. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy because Steve was spending his Friday night helping the neighbors lay sod. Owen and I watered all the bushes and flowers. Miles was taking an extra long nap due to all of the earlier activities. The day felt especially colorful and perfect. The night ended with Owen and Steve "camping out" in a tent in Owen's room. I was writing the easiest talk I have ever written on "baptism." I am beaming. It was a good day.




No comments: