Friday, May 27, 2011

Zoo Day!

On probably the only actual spring day in April, we went to the Zoo. It was fun to get out and let Owen explore with his cousins in tow. Here is Owen and his best gorilla face, and how he measures up. When we were looking at the gorilla down by the glass there were a lot of kids tapping on the window. As we walked away the gorilla went NUTS! It started pounding on the windows and running back and forth. I never even knew that could happen. It was a little bit exciting (otherwise I think the zoo is a little bit lame). Luckily Owen didn't really catch the commotion, but there was a mom and her little girl in there and the little girl could not be consoled. I felt really bad for her.

Owen and Jassy: the quintessential best frenemies. They love to play, but love to fight. On a different occasion we were visiting my aunt and I told Owen it was time to go. Jassy kept holding his hand and he kept saying, "but I have to go!" while pulling his hand away. And her reply was, "But your my best friend!" Ha. I love those kids. And I love that they were holding hands at the zoo. Adorable.


Owen, Jassy and Hadley. Loving the lion.




Do you love that I went to the zoo and have not one picture of any animals? Ha. Kinda funny, just not my style. I did get some with the giraffe, but they didn't make the cut.

No comments: