Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome Jaslene...

My sweet cousin Lauren had her baby girl last Monday. I am an only child, so she is about the closest thing I have to a sister and I am so excited for her and her little girl that will be in the same grade and just a few months younger than Owen! She came in at a teeny tiny 6 pounds 10 ounces and not quite as much hair as we expected. She has the most beautiful rosy red lips I've ever seen on a baby.

I love this picture because A. Owen looks so big! and B. Owen looks like baby eating monster.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl, and I mean little!!! :o) I love new babys they are so little and snugly. Congrats on the new baby in the family!

Anonymous said...

Cute lil one...LOVE the name Jaslene...I'm not sure why Sage doesn't smile in any of the pics...pretty funny..CU at wasatch this weekend....

Rachel said...

how sweet!! and I love how big little babies make your baby seem. My sister just had a baby and I swear JJ looks like a teenager next to her!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Owen really has gotten bigger! And look at his long hair!?!
That baby girl is so sweet.

The Blanchard Family said...

You are right...Owen does look huge and he totally looks like a baby eating monster!! Love it!

Brittany said...

Your mom looks great, she looks the same! Owen is so cute, he looks like he wants nothing to do with the baby.

The Blanchard Family said...

I saw a couple of JJ's pix on Rachel's blog...you really capture such great photos! Just thought I would let you know (again) how good I think your pix are! See you in SG in a couple hours!

Sophia said...

I love Owen! He is sooooo big!