Monday, August 11, 2008

Once upon a time we went to Bear Lake

We played in the water

Owen loved grandma Cyndee's froggies.

He played with the froggies in the sandhe ate the froggies
We ALL went to LaBeau's in our matching shirts...Hanson, with an "O"
Owen chilled with Parker
Daddy and Owen played in the water some more
Owen and Avery shared


he loved grandma's tent, but was NOT about to take a nap in it.
And he said, "I want Maya to hold me." At least that is what she told me.
And we said THANKS A MILLION Brian, Brook, Ian and Brianne for being so great!
We love bear lake...I think for different reasons....Steve Golf's Morning and Afternoon so I'm no sure why he likes it....It is a fun annual tradition with the Hanson clan. We play at the beach all day long, eating treats, making crafts, reading mags, and listening to Scotty's Jimmy. By night we must have milk shakes from LaBeau's, play games by the fire and visit on the deck. Great times and to make even more memorable this year Owen was there for his very first of many more trips to come!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the sunglasses that strap to his head! I've never been to Bear Lake-looks like you had a blast!

Rachel said...

I havefn't been to Bear Lake in years. What a fun trip !! Owen is such a cutie..

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics I LOVE bear lake! FUN!

Ashlie said...

Looks like you all had such a fun time. Owen looks so cute in his blow up toy. I have never been to Bear Lake, but it sure looks like fun.

Jamie said...

looks like you guys had so much fun at bear lake! we love it up there too! hope all is well. we were sad we couldn't see you before we moved to texas. keep in touch. i don't know if you have access to our blog b/c it is private. if you would like to see it e-mail me at jamiedslade@gmail.com!

-jamie, kody & sadie slade :)

Nesting with Grace said...

Wow Owen can talk...he is so advanced! No napping oh no. It looked like it was worth missing the naps!

Heather said...

What a fun trip! Owen is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I can't belive that Owen liked playing in the sand. That is the one thing that Addi hated in California. He is such a cutie w/ his little frog!!!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

That looks like fun!
I have never been to Bear Lake. But it looks beautiful!

A.S. said...

Please please please promise me you'll have lots of babies. I just love Owen. He is so dang cute. I was so glad he let me snuggle with him the other night!