Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer so far....

I love summer!! It really is the season of family get togethers and lots of fun!
We went up to Millcreek Canyon a couple of weeks ago and had a little fire and such...


Owen went for his first swim! He loves the water and loves to splash! We went to Park City for a night and had fun swimming, shopping ....

and randomly rode on a carousel (the lady behind me is a neighbor from 4 years ago I bumped into her and anyway...)

We have gone to Ruth's Diner a couple of times. I love this place! There are three really good things about it...1. Over the top rolls with their homemade jam (yes I am salivating now) 2. the patio in the back is so nice and shady and 3. Thursday nights "the Stoddard Brothers" are there singing and it is also BBQ night so it is like a fun party. I love it. As a warning to all, apparently they do not combine numbers 1 and 3. I was a little bummed, but I moved on.

I am looking forward to many more fun times in these next two months, but just wanted to share!

1 comment:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! That picture of Owen in his hat is precious.