Monday, June 2, 2008

6 things about my 6 month old


1. He ate rice cereal for the first time yesterday. Who knew 2 people could be so excited over a bowl of mush? He loved it and I loved how he kept pulling my pinky to get the spoon in his mouth.
2. He is such a flirt! Any random person can come up to him and smile and say "you are so cute," and I swear he will make a face back at them that says "I know"
3. He loves rolling. He has just started rolling multiple times to get a little closer to me or something that has caught his eye.
4. He loves Pedro. I have to break them up so often because Owen will be on the floor reaching for him and Pedro will just sit all day and lick his hands and feet (yuck). I caught Owen laughing at Pedro when he was trying to tear apart one of his toys.
5. He still has no teeth. After months of drooling and many predictions that "he must be teething" Sorry, no teeth.
6. I think he likes gymnastics. He does this hilarious back bend and scoots around the floor on his head. I found him once partly under my bed gnawing on the bed frame.

So crazy...time flies and I have a six month old. Did I cry on his 6 month birthday? YES. But it is so fun watching him grow and having new experiences with him. Love you Owen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those eyes can melt any heart! He is such a cute adaptable child.

Brittany said...

SSOOOOOOOO cute. Time flies when your having fun!!!

Nesting with Grace said...

That is what I thought...those eyes! I love your photos of coarse!
So you just feed him mush at 6 mo?
My doctor said that 6 mo is when you should any earlier it is just because the parents are excited!
We need to set Ella and Owen up on a playdate...blind date!
WE need to hang out and talk baby ASAP!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I love it. I miss you guys. When are you coming to visit? I need to see Owen!

Sophia said...

I love Owen and the pics at the top of your blog. I also love afternoon movies!

Rachel said...

what a cutie.. I love tracking milestones and blogs are great places to do that. How active he is!! and what a cutie!

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

He is soooooo adorable. I remember loving that stage too. 6 months is so fun. They are just always happy...starting to sit up and scoot around. I can't believe he is already 6 months!