Monday, June 9, 2008

Best Weekend EVER!

We had such a fun filled weekend....
It started with a Matinee for Steve and I, we went to see "Baby Mama." If you know me, you know i love me some funny girls and Tina and Amy are THE BEST. I support them in all they do. Tina is a comedic genius and who doesn't love Amy's Katelyn? (RIIICK!)another favorite is Amber "I got one leg, jealous?!"

Saturday we had a huge family yard sale. It was a success! It was an 8 hour day, spent with family, food and laughs and i made over $115.00 AND my house is a little cleaner and less cluttered. I feel cleansed.

yard sale hats!


Later that day we went to a birthday party for my little niece Gracie who turned 3! It was a princess party and she was so cute...she kept saying "Happy Birthday to you" then she would get corrected, then she would say "its not your birthday, Happy Valentines day!" What a cutie.




After that we went to a surprise birthday party for my aunt Chayo. The big surprise was a MARIACHI band! It was so fun and sweet. My uncle surprised her with the band, and if you've ever seen one, you know how big the entrance is and it was AWESOME. I was fighting back the tears because it was so romantic of my uncle.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

you are a PARTY ANIMAL! See you at Book Club

Kelly A. said...

Oh! Hearing about that mariachi band makes me miss my family!! It sounds like you had a fun weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hope to see you soon its been too long! Hope you can come to book club even late!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Looks like a fun filled weekend! I love those...
And I too LOVE LOVE LOVE the one legged lady. The spoof of her in "Rock of Love"? She farts, she's hilarious! And lovin the way she says "jealous".
I emailed you...

Brittany said...

Fun, your weekend made me tired!