Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day...


I know its a little late, being it was Mother's Day yesterday, but I just wanted to post a few thoughts....I am so thankful to be a mother and I am so thankful for my mother. It is amazing how much appreciation you truly gain for your own mother after having a child of your own. It is such a beautiful emotional thing, and as my sister-in-law put it so well, it makes you think "You did this for me?" Hope you all had a fab mother's day and thank you all for your shining examples on what great mothers are made of.

12 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cute pic., Happy Mothers Day.

Rachel said...

what a sweet post.. and I LOVE that picture.

Nesting with Grace said...

How cute, I love when they put there little baby hand on you!
I love how you did that picture...talented you are!

Anonymous said...

Sweet post and cute pic! Congrats on the house we are available when you need help for the move.

Haymond Family said...

Angie, you and your family are so cute. I just love Owen he is so cute.

Heather & Josh said...

Ang you are such a great mom, and that picture of you two is adorable.

Ashlie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. That picture is so beautiful. Once I get bigger I want to do pics with me and Pattrick. I would love for you to be our photographer.

..::k.toms::.. said...

That picture is beautiful. And so is the post...

Benson Family said...

Sorry I am a geek, I just started my blog and I never check it. Talk to you soon
Brianne

Chelsea Nelson said...

You make me wanna be a momma. :)

Sophia said...

Uh, it has been awhile!

Kelly A. said...

Hi Angie!! This is Kelly (Sanderson) Anderson-I know, I got married and dropped an "S"! Big name change huh? :) Anyways, I saw a link to your blog on Annie's blog and I just couldn't resist the urge to take a peek! :) Owen is soo stinkin' cute and it is fun to see what you are up to!! Send me an email at kellygirl562@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog.