Friday, March 11, 2011

Pinatas Make Me Happy


We were lucky and got to celebrate my cousin's (as in my Mom's youngest sister's child) 4th birthday. Being an only child, I'm just glad Owen has kids his age on my side of the family!
Anyway, it was fun had by all and great turnout as far as cousins go! Pictured above is Nico himself. A handsome boy he is. My aunt decided to start with the pinata, since it was getting dark and cold. I love a pinata. I wish I was a kid again: Hit something so hard candy comes out of it? YES PLEASE.
Jassy giving her best shot
Owen, blindfolded, holding his bag, whilst hitting the pinata
The birthday boy!
Jassy and her pinata hat.
Owen and his.
Miles, always a pleasure and loving all the attention from his aunties.
Our attempt at getting all the kids together. I love how Owen is such a goofball lately. Everytime I take his picture, it is a goofy face. Must be the boy in him.
Miles, looking like ironman, going for the ironman cake.
Happy 4 years to one energetic little man.

No comments: