Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Name


in my adventures as a professional blog stalker I have come to realize that I don't have a cool, funny, whitty, or even up to date "Blog Name." In fact it is currently titled Steve*Angie*Owen. There has been one more person for nearly 8 months. Oops. So I got to thinking, what should I name my blog? I thought of some ideas, some funny, some dumb, some kind of negative and whiny, and some simple but fun ones. I decided to show you some of those ideas....except any debby downer ones. I am by no means a perfect mom living in bliss with my ANGEL children while we float around on clouds, BUT I have decided that I will focus on the positive and be thankful for the blessing that is mommyhood. So here are a few ideas, What do you think? I think I've made my decision, but before I reveal it, I would love to hear some thoughts? suggestions? do I even have more than 4 people viewing my blog?
I think I'm funny. What I don't understand is how some bloggers come up with the craziest names of fruits and vegetables with linen and whatever...The closest I could get would be bruised brown banana. Actually, that fits our family perfect. There. I found a name. Just kidding. Comments, please.

5 comments:

Josh Johnson said...

I like the Seareale Life one! Just my opinion!!! And I do read your blog. Love ya.

Josh Johnson said...

It's Heather by the way!

the barrus family said...

Hey its Makenna, I also really like the Seareale Life I think its really creative!!

Rachel said...

I like the SEAREAL life and a mommy in a boys world. Probably because I can relate!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

I'm loving The Seareale Life!!
Only because I envision Steve letting you live out your dreams of having 6 children, and with those odds, you might not be the only gal in the fam. The Seareale Life is gender-friendly if you know what I'm sayin'....
But A Mommy in a Boys World does fit your life for right now!
You are definitely funny by the way :)