Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last Sunday

Was a marker of 2 milestones. 1st up...Owen gave his first talk in Primary. I still can't believe he is a Sunbeam! He has done wonderful in Primary and his teachers say he is getting better at actually sitting in his chair. When he gave his talk he was not hesitant or shy one bit. He sat up in front of everyone without even thinking he might be embarrassed or shy. When it came time to give his talk he walked right up to the stand and grabbed the microphone and had his whole first line memorized, "I know the scriptures are true." He then repeated everything I told him perfectly. We are really proud of him and his confidence. We know he will continue to shine as a sunbeam. We love you Owen.


Next in Line: Miles sat up and is officially sitting up all on his own, and I'm pretty sure it all started Sunday when we got home from church. He just had to one up Owen:) He is crawling really well and now sits up all on his own and plays wonderfully. What a cutie.

1 comment:

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

hey girl! I've been meaning to call you, I want to have some pictures done for my kids when this snow melts, probably in march. I wasn't sure if you were working very much let me know!