Monday, August 10, 2009

out with the old, in with the blue



So I have been on a hunt for some time for a new TV stand. our last one was black and a little taller, and I was needing some color in our house. BLACK GOOSE was having a fabulous sale and when I saw this lovely item, I just could not pass it up. My friend Brooke manages the store...so go see her and she will show you just what you need to make your house almost as cute as hers....one day, one day. So I've been promising to post a picture and almost 2-3 months later...here it is. I have been too lazy to tie back the cords, though. don't judge me. Also, Steve and I converted the top drawer to flip down instead of just slide out, so that is where you will find our cable/dvd components. We like to think we are handy.

3 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

I'd like to think you guys are handy too!
LOVE this TV stand! Sell it to me?

Nesting with Grace said...

LOVE IT! I like to think this post was just for ME:)
Why did I show it to you...I want it BACK! HAHA
happy it made it to a good home

Sophia said...

What the hell! I freakin love that!