Monday, August 3, 2009

Adventures in Gardening

A few weeks ago we FINALLY got our garden put in! My mother-in-law, Cyndee, was a champ and the biggest help with my garden. After a few stops at some of the local nurseries we were chuck full of plants and laughing because we were barely left with anywhere to sit. It turned out great and feels like a whole new house. My favorites would be: the rose of sharon Tree (or hibiscus) it just keeps blooming and it is beautiful. I am very excited about my magnolia, thought it may not likely bloom until next spring, and a laurel bush that I'm hoping will pull through at this point...I just love the green leaves. Owen was great through it all, just eating his crackers and loving the toys grandma brought along. Thanks for all your help Cyndee!





6 comments:

Makenzie & Jordan said...

That looks great! It is so fun to see the finished product after all the work. Looks like a fun car ride too.

..::k.toms::.. said...

It looks great! Love the picture of your mother in-law. Looks like she is quite the multi-tasker!

Rachel said...

woohoo!! Looks like a greenhouse in that car.. and I bet Cyndee LOVES that picture..helpful Mother in laws are the best!!!!

Sophia said...

Looks so good! That is so funny because my MIL had to help me too, somehow moms are just good at everything.

Brittany said...

Good Work! But of course I notice how shaggy Owen's hair is, super cute!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Way to go to you TOO on Saturday! I can't believe how FAST you are Ang!