Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Sweet sweet smell of corn dogs,

people screaming profanities at complete strangers for wearing the wrong colors
the guy in front of us stating all of the obvious
the marching band
enjoying the fall weather
college atmosphere
walking through my old campus
the sea of red
fans rushing the field after pretty much every game
a fun excuse to get out with my husband
the guy behind me yelling "YOU SUCK...." to whomever playing, depending on if we are ahead or not.
wearing my utah apparel
and of course the concessions food. Everything I do revolves around food.

These are some of the things I will miss now that the Utah Football season has come to a close.
until Next year..........GOOOOOOOOOOOOO UTES!
btw...Ouch, cougs, ouch.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

what a great season! Go Utes!

..::k.toms::.. said...

They KILLED BYU. It's actually kinda sad...

Anonymous said...

The TCU loss actually hurt worse...You should send your thank you cards to Max Hall for that win...Congrats on the BCS.

Ashlie said...

I am with you girl! What are we going to do now without Saturday's filled with football, good food and missing voices (all the screaming)? It was so awesome to be there and experience such an amazing season!

Jess and Nate said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Wish I didn't live so far away, we would have loved to have been there sportin' the red gear!!!

Nesting with Grace said...

I go to the game for the corn dogs! That is the first stop we make to beat the lines! GO UTES!!

Lisa B. said...

Well, as a BYU alumna, I always have to cheer for the Cougs when they play the Utes, so I'm officially ignoring the game and its outcome for this year. (But congratulations, anyway!)