Monday, November 10, 2008

SERIOUSLY, so blessed!

haha. Well another year older and wiser? hmm. Well I will say this. I am blessed to be surrounded with friends and family that are so thoughtful, loving and caring...for me and others. As my birthday came to a close yesterday I just thought of how there isn't one thing I would change, in fact it was the best birthday yet! Having Owen a part of my life all day everyday is such a blessing and made for the best day. Thanks to everyone for all of your warm wishes. It means the world.

10 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

I am glad that you had such a great day! I sure love ya!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BDAY LATE!! I am glad you ahd such a great day.

Kelly A. said...

Happy late bday!!! Friends and family (especially those little ones!) really do make every day that much better huh?

Ashlie said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! I am glad that you had such a wonderful day. I absolutely hate my Birthday, so it is good to know that someone else can still have a good time on theirs.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didn't know you were a November BDAY! Sounds like a great day!

us said...

AW! Happy B-day!! Bummer, I wish I would have known.. so we could of harassed you.. wait.. I mean sang to you in primary!! :) Well I'm glad you had a good one anyway!

Nesting with Grace said...

Happy Birthday! And by the way...You went out in public with Steve wearing that hat??? hahaha good times!

..::k.toms::.. said...

I checked out Duston Todd's site per your suggestion and those water pics are neat!
He has an "old-fashioned" sense of style. His pictures remind me of those that I have of my great grandparents! Standing next to eachother, not smiling. Very interesting, very cool!! I like it. Something to think about come Hawaii time! Can't come soon enough for me.

Brittany said...

Happy Day!