Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My favorite Movies, A-Z, a good tag.

Sophie had a good tag and I got so excited I jumped right in!

A. About a boy...you will laugh, you will cry
B. Baby Mama
C. Children of Men
D. Dan in Real Life
E. Emperor's New Groove
F. Finding Forester
G. Get Smart
H. Harry Potter (all)
I. In Good Company
J. Jane Austen Book Club
K. Keeping the Faith
L. Life is Beautiful
M. Mean Girls
N. Notting Hill
O. O Brother Where Art Thou?
P. Pirates of the Carribean (all)
Q. Quigly down under
R. Ratatouille
S. Saving Silverman
T. To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar. haha.
U. Uncle Buck
V. V for Vendetta
W. Walk the Line
X. The X-files, deep down I love sci-fi
Y. You, Me and Dupree
Z. Zoolander

Tag, you're it!

8 comments:

Rob Sara and Cole said...

Cheers to KEEPING THE FAITH (Chinese Guy) and UB!!

Rachel said...

I think you should get double points for alliterations. Can't wait for this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awesome list....Nice recalling moments as I read each movie title..UNCLE BUCK? too good.

Sophia said...

I meant to put Uncle Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mean girls! This tag is stressful.

The Blanchard Family said...

Hey Ang. . .tell Steve Happy Birthday from the Blanchard Fam!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Happy birthday yesterday Steven!
And GREAT JOB on the movie list!
You should try to take a picture of O winking. I still can't get over that!

Anonymous said...

I am sure we will see you tonight. We will be at Rachels before the movie but I think you all may be headed to dinnner...Will you be in your team edward shirt????????HA! I am not talking trash this year for rivalry week...the utes are too good this year. I just may have a UTE cupcake for you if you make it to Rachels tonight....

Lisa B. said...

Everytime I see O Brother Where Art Thou, I can't BELIEVE I didn't put that movie on my own list.