Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome Baby Kit!

Here she is...isn't she a beauty? Here are the reasons I am so excited she is here...
It gave me a good excuse to make these...
and these, and I will be giving them a try for baby Miles on the way as well.
Because who doesn't love a new baby? Because it means it is that much closer to the time Miles will be here. Because it gives me a little baby girl to craft for and use as a model. and because I love to see how Owen's mind is turning when it comes to Baby Kit. Today he asked me what happened to Katrina's tummy? I thought wow! He noticed. I told him Baby Kit came out of Katrina's tummy. He then lifted my shirt and said he wanted Baby Kit to come out:). Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to feel Miles kick, he said "I kick!" and proceeded to attempt to karate kick me in the belly. Kinda funny.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh how precious!! And those little baby booties are darling!! Great job!