Thursday, June 17, 2010

A memory

I have about a handful of pictures of me pregnant when I was expecting Owen, I didn't really see much purpose for the weekly picture to track my growth...all I remember is I gained A LOT of weight. The picture situation is going about the same this time around, or maybe even worse. I still have no regret/desire about the weekly picture, but I thought I should remember this picture. I am 34 weeks along in this photo. I had just eaten some very delicious shrimp tacos at Cafe Rio in St. George. I was there with 5 of my closest and dearest friends (there are 2 or us missing). We had a weekend getaway and had a blast. Our fun consisted of swimming in an awesome pool, staying up way too late every night, 1-2 naps per day, shopping, and eating lots of delicious food: In'n'Out, Pizza Factory (twice), Lion House rolls, delicious raspberry vanilla cupcakes (can you say bomb.com?), rice crispy treats, coldstone, and water from the gas station...as in from tap but in their cups (hahaha). I think this post went in a couple directions, but either way...I'm glad I had this girls getaway before baby #2 comes and life changes quite drastically! Love you ladies!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

so cute!! SOunds fun.. and you look GREAT!

Kristie said...

You all look so great!!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! And I think you look so cute prego.

Sophia said...

Am I also 8 months pregnant in this picture? Yikes! Such a fun trip.

Jess and Nate said...

Much needed time with my girls!!! Thanks so much to all of you for such a great weekend!!! Love you all so much!!!

The Blanchard Family said...

Such a fun weekend! I loved it. Honestly, I could do it again right now.

Nesting with Grace said...

looks like fun and even more fun are those shoes to see done! I am so excited that I am pregnant when you learned how to make those so I can get my own special pair :)ha!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I know the feeling. I only have a handful of belly pics. Umm thosee booties are so cute. I just made some with straps but Makell wants me to make Boston some and I cant figure a good way to change my pattern. I should look at yours. I need you to take some more pics of Payton.