Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thinking warm thoughts....











January is great...business slows down a little and I can work on more personal things and catch up! We went to California in September with Steve's family. We go every other year and I LOVE IT...I need to move there. I was just going through these and thought I would post a few. Unfortunately our trip was cut short this year. These pics are from our last day and we certainly made the most of it! It was really fun to see Owen have so much fun with his cousins and the ocean.

5 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Love the Cali pics! Makes me realize even more that I NEED a sunny vacation!

Jamie said...

fun pictures!!! makes me wish i was somewhere warm!

Kristie said...

Cute pics! I want to be in a warm place right now.

Molly said...

Thanks for commenting Angie. No I don't think we have met but I have heard all about you guys. And your mother-in-law is my fave:)

You take awesome photos yourself:) Good luck with business this year!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!! It was so good to see you the other night. Little Owen is so darn cute, totally love his personality!!! I hope your starting to feel better.