Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In honor of 6 years of marriage...

I thought I would post 6 pics from our wedding. It was so long ago, that it was all shot in film, so I scanned these in.
the mob waiting outside...
I remember it was a warm day in December...I swear it was 53 degrees that day.
I love that smile
I heard that its good luck when someone steps on your dress...so far so good!
Our reception was such a fun time had by all. There was music and dancing and homemade mexican food. which I did not get one bite of.

and the cake!

Love you steve...here is to 6 more years!

10 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Happy anni you two!!
And that is SO your mother hugging Steven in the first pic.
Am I right?

Kristie said...

I made your blog :) hehe CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH. I loved your wedding it was so much fun!!!!

JLH DMB said...

CUTE!!!!! Remember how awesome your bachelorette party was?? The best one fo sho, we were all so excited cause you were the first:)

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thanks for venturing out to take two little boys pics today! Even if they were SLIGHTLY rotten!

Rachel said...

AT LEAST 6 MORE! You two are a match made in heaven! Love the pics! It could have been yesterday you guys look the same! COngrats!!

Sophia said...

Oh my heck, that is so my feet on your dress! Awesome!

Jamie said...

congrats on 6 years! cute pics!

Nesting with Grace said...

You look so pretty, I am sad we missed it we totally went on the wrong day! I forgot about that.

Chelsea Nelson said...

are you old enough to be married 6 years. weird.

Jen said...

love all your photos! happy anniversary to you guys! :)