Friday, September 12, 2008

The changes one season will bring

At the beginning of the summer Owen was working on sitting up all by himself and would lift up on all fours with out moving in forward or backward. He crawls, sits up and moves all over the place and pulls himself up on everything!



At the beginning of the summer he was a blabbering baby as usual. Now, he still blabbers, but there is a definite "Mumum" or what sometimes sounds like "OMMOM." This is all said while crawling to ME! he also says "dadadada," what sounds like "lidlidle" and yesterday he repeated "go" after I read him "GO DOG GO"



At the beginning of the summer he would fuss and cry when he didn't like something or was mad. Now, he is really nearing a tantrum, but I can't help but laugh. Does that make me a bad mom?



At the beginning of the summer he would make a few faces if I prompted him. Now he is the man of many faces and tries to get a reaction out of me. I love it, what a cutie.
















9 months+ how crazy that my baby is getting so big. I thought about posting a few pics, but this one sums it all up for me :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest scared little boy I have ever seen!! :o)

Brittany said...

So funny. Love that face.

Rachel said...

He is so cute.. That face is priceless!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

That is hilarious!
It almost looks like the Home Alone face!

Nesting with Grace said...

I love watching the fun mile stones they go through~ he is a mover, he needs to teach Ella to get movin!

JLH DMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLH DMB said...

Owen is so stinking smart and cute! I agree with Kim on the Home Alone face:) Such unbelievably amounts of cute-ness!!!! I love him!

Sophia said...

Funniest picture ever! Love it!

Ashlie said...

That pic is so cute. He either looks like he is scared to death or so excited he is about to scream. We missed you at book club last week. Hope to see you next time!

Anonymous said...

What a cute lil boy growing so much!

Humanist mom said...

Hey! I love your photography and I would love to use you if you are interested. Could you do it sometime next week? Email me at suburbanheresy@gmail.com and I will send you my phone number and we can talk about where we want to do everything.

The Blanchard Family said...

It kills me how fast they grow and learn. Each day is something new that usually makes me laugh! I love it. I love the dramatic look he's got goin!

Kelly A. said...

Hi Ang! Did you get my email about Sat? I will call you if I don't hear from you tomorrow. We're excited!!