Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Steve goes to Pebble

Steve's dream finally came true! He had the opportunity to go to Pebble Beach Resort and Golf at 3 of their courses...Pebble Beach, Spyglass, and Spanish Bay. The last day they had some time to kill so they also went to Poppy Hills. He went with his boss and his boss' wife and had an amazing time...the room he stayed at was in The Lodge at Pebble Beach and was deluxe. I think the thing he loved most about his room was the supply of Toblerone candy bars (such a kid). It was a little cold, but beautiful and I'm sure well worth it. I am so happy that he got to go and experience this because it is something he has only been able to dream about. Dreams really do come true...




6 comments:

Rachel said...

yet again...your husband is the envy of all of ours! You are owed something fab for being such a great wife!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I am in love with Owens mohawk! I love his 4 month old picture. We are coming up this weekend. We should get together. Call us!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that he was able to go and have such a good time....or should I say GREAT time!!!

Anonymous said...

I echo Rachel's comment I was with Sage when Steve was debriefing after the trip and Sage's eyes were lighting up....its a dream for him too but he'll have to settle for the memorabilia my bro brought back from the Masters til his boss takes him!HA! Is your Moab trip payback?

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

Yeah for steve!!! So glad he got to go..brian is jealous! I'm glad you found our blog, we'll be adding you for sure. I can't believe how big Owen is...what a cutie.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Not to put this comment on repeat but Robert was jealous too.
So typical.
You're husband has my husband's dream boss.