Friday, January 25, 2008

I LOVE...

1. I love hotels. I love the escape it gives me. No bills, no laundry, no stacks of things I can do or should do, no kitchen to worry about what to cook for ANY meals. Also, hotels are just fun. Maybe the association they have with vacation, but I love me a nice fancy hotel. The Bellagio tops my list, but locally, Hotel Monaco is my fave. Just a little FYI...it has been said that I had the honeymoon of hotels. 2. I love the ocean...the calming sound of the waves....the gorgeous sunsets...boogey boarding for me, body surfing for Steve...My feet in the wet sand as the waves come in and get sucked back out...the rush of the first time you go completely under...so cold but so fun...and salty.

3. The third thing I love is MUSIC. I really love all kinds of music with a very strong exception for country. I just can't do it. But we recently went on a road trip to St. George and that gave us a good opportunity to pull out some music old and new. Some of my favorites are:

  • Modest Mouse, Good news for people who love bad news
  • Jimmy Eat World, Bleed American
  • Foo Fighters....anything and everything...(i love david grohl)
  • Nelly Furtado, Loose (very different from her last album, but I love it)
  • Justin Timberlake, Future Sex/Love Sounds
  • No Doubt, Rock Steady (I love Gwen, but when is she going to get back with the boys?)

So these are 3 unconventional things that I love. I Tag Kim and Mackenzie...tell us three things you love that we may not know.

3 comments:

Sophia said...

I LOVE your answers and I agree with all three. I love hotels and you explained it perfectly. I also love Justin Timberlake. Thanks for obeying my post.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Will do!
Also, LOVE the Loose CD. I listen to it every morning while commuting to work.
I also love a little JT and Gwen Stefani!
Thanks for stoppin by this weekend!
It's nice to know at least SOMEONE has business in the north! :)

Brittany said...

Angie so cute! What a cute little family you have!!