Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Teddy Bear Baby


I was really looking forward to Christmas mostly so I could put Owen in this adorable/hilarious outfit. It was 100 times cuter than I imagined, and I think the hat completes it. Of course Owen is completely unaware of Christmas and all of that jazz, but as you can see in the 2nd picture the crinkling of the wrapping paper was pretty stimulating. Christmas Eve and Christmas day were pretty exhausting...he is only 3 wks old and I am still trying to get with it, but it was an extra special year with Owen. Hope you all had a holly jolly Christmas!

5 comments:

Sophia said...

So so cute! I love him!

The Staheli's said...

what a cutie! I love the little teddy bear outfit! SOunds like you guys had a fun christmas!

Heather & Josh said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I love Owen in his little teddy bear outfit. He is such a cutie. I need to come and hold him again.

Anonymous said...

That lil boy is gorgeous! He looks so much different in just a few weeks! I need to see him again soon...Maybe St. George?? I don't know if you are venturing down with us or not given the baby situation but let me know!

..::k.toms::.. said...

He is darling and I think he looks EXACTLY like you!
Hope your coming down to SG as well!
Happy New Year!