Monday, November 12, 2007

How about just 6 facts about ME?

So, I am still anxiously waiting for the arrival of my baby and not a whole lot to share with you. I did turn 25 last Friday. Not too eventful, but it was a wonderful reminder that I have lots of family and friends that are loving and caring. I can't say that I feel old, but being 38 weeks pregnant, I can't say that I feel young and hip exactly, mostly because all of my movements (in and out of bed, a chair, the car) are quite similar to that of a 90 year old woman and everything I wear makes me feel a little bit like a slob...pretty much no bottom of my shirts will meet the top of my pants. REALLY ATTRACTIVE. And with that....

I am taking Sophie's informal invitation to post some things about me.

#1 I love love love Joel McHale. He is a genius. "The Soup" (next to Steve) completes me.

#2 I feel like an elephant. My feet have ballooned and I feel like I could be Phyllis from the Office. Eek. I hate to look at my sausage toes.

#3 I ate plates of melted cheese as a child. I am often reminded of this and teased for it. I later in life met my soul mate...a true connoisseur of nachos and all things queso...it was meant to be.

#4 My number one pet peave is people who chomp their gum...close your mouth and chew quietly!

#5 I laugh at anything and everything. This is a good thing and a bad thing. Sometimes I laugh at inappropriate times/things. Other times I laugh at really dumb things, oh, like. say "swingset" and it is all over. I cry often from laughing so hard (see fact #1).

#6 I am obsesseed with home makeover shows...but my VERY favorite is "Clean House." I aspire to one day be an organizational goddess...I feel this day soon approaching or is it falling even further from my reach with the arrival of a child
?

6 comments:

Sophia said...

CHEEEEEEESE! I loved your facts. I also love Joel Mchale when he made the comment about dancing the dry hump on dancing with the stars I thought I would never stop laughing. I loved seeing you guys on Saturday and making you so embarrassed you could cry. What can I say I do what I do best! SWINGSET!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Happy be-lated birthday Angie!
Hope you had a great weekend!
It's official. You can now rent an SUV.
Useless information for your day.
Signed
Kim

The Staheli's said...

I didn't realize you do photography. I tried the link, but nothing came up. Do you do weddings? My brother is getting married in January if you do! :D

And congratulations on the baby! You are so close!!

The Blanchard Family said...

Angie...I think that my favorite thing about is your laugh and all the insane things that can get you to laugh (and cry) uncontrollably! And I am very glad you met a person, the man of your dreams, that loves cheese as much as you did when you were a child...can't wait to see Owen's face light up at the taste of his first cheese!

Anonymous said...

Ang,
I love love love Joel McHale. Thanks to your inspiration of DVRing The Soup...I now have one more half hour a week of pure humor...besides the office of course...

Anonymous said...

Ang,
I love love love Joel McHale. Thanks to your inspiration of DVRing The Soup...I now have one more half hour a week of pure humor...besides the office of course...