Monday, October 29, 2007

I've joined the blogging world...

Apparently, blogging is the latest craze. After much deliberating and peer pressure, I am giving in and have my very own personal blog. My baby isn't here yet, so I don't have anything to really brag about to you, my friends, except of course my ever so awesome disappearing neck, that's right, my face and neck are becoming one. So, I hope to have something worth offering for the next month and then you can count on nothing but baby talk. Isn't that how it is supposed to go?

6 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

Yes I am a crazy person. But so are you!!! I can't wait to meet little Owen as well. He is going to be so adorable. I think Joelle got to take Dane home today, so that is great. Anyway love ya. Have a good one.

The Blanchard Family said...

hey ang i am ready to see your halloween post...i know you and steven secretly dressed up!!! how is owen coming along? ready to have that boy yet?

Anonymous said...

Ang...glad you joined the blogging world..only way to go! Beware of its addictive properties!
Lindsay

..::k.toms::.. said...

Angie!
I just have to say that I'm blaming your husband for my husband's golf addiction. But then again, your husband is the one who gets him in for free at who-knows-where golfcourse so really I shouldn't be complaining.
Glad to see you're up and running! Who isn't nowadays?

And just go with the disappearing neck act... Heck, I do and I'm not even having a kid!

The Blanchard Family said...

ANGELICA MARGARITA HENSELER SEARE...
Happy Birthday to the girl who never posts!

Lisa B. said...

so looking forward to meeting your new little one--also, I just took a look at your impressive professional site--nice! I will recommend you to everyone.