Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Golfing with the Hubs






For father's day this year, among other things, I told Steve I'd take him golfing. I picked the golf course, and the one I chose was Mountain Dell. I've been golfing a handful of times and once I had been there and had a good experience, so I thought it was a good choice. Oh, and it's beautiful! It was a little hot and really sunny...being JULY, but we had a good time. Sorry no pics of me to prove I was there, but if you ask the guy we were partnered with, he'll tell you, I sure was. I apologized to him when we were done. I'm pretty sure I would be most men's nightmare...really terrible. We had lunch at the clubhouse before and Steve said, "I'm just going to say one thing...Pace of Play." Luckily, my husband is really patient, but he will certainly stick to his golf etiquette. I'm glad we went and look forward to golfing with him again next year. Ha!

No comments: