Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Has spring sprung?

Owen and his awesome new wagon he got for Christmas.





A pregnant sillhouette. *you may or may not know...yes we are expecting another boy in July*


I have to make an appearance on this blog every once in a while, right...and what better than a very uneasy self portrait...
We took advantage of the warm weather and went for a walk...well I walked and Owen rode in his wagon. He directed me which way to go, and would tell me "top" to go up a hill. I was pretty tired after that. I don't want to be to presumptious to say that spring has sprung, but it is starting to feel like it. I hope so!

4 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Did you know its supposed to reach 60+ next week?
I think spring has definitely sprung!

ariannet said...

Congrats on baby #2!

Sophia said...

I spent your money wisely today in london! You will love it!

Brittany said...

And today....snow. Thank you for letting me know about the baby, I wasn't sure.....