Monday, April 20, 2009

Where DID we go?

Well, this is a 3 part answer you see.


Technically, we moved! I actually moved in December, but never have we made mention of it on the blog. The relevance of this will be revealed in 2 seconds...


Cyberly speaking, I've been on facebook a little more frequently, and I now have a great appreciation for facebook. it kinda feels like blogging was SOOO 2008. But don't worry blog, you are still my true love.


Metaphorically speaking, I have been on a QUEST. A quest to make our new house a home. We are in a bigger, better space than before, but moving from a townhome to a actual house makes you realize what little stuff you have to fill it! So, I have had many a projects completed and yet to be completed, but I have no problems with a work in progress. One thing I have really come to realize is that I love green. I would live in a green house with green walls with green shelves that have green picture frames with pictures of us in our matching green clothes. Yeah, nuts. Don't worry, I have been able to excercise some self control, but to bring in some green I made these...

And to help in this quest, my cousins and I have been getting together once a month. We eat, we laugh, we craft. GOOD TIMES! Last month I painted this little treasure...

so hopefully, I can pick up the pace and quit this "once a month" blogging. Lame, I know.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

ooo.. I love green as well. and I LOVE the new digs too.. Your style is great.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Your home is beautiful! And I too, am starting to love green more.
Love the new pics of your fam!

Kristie said...

Don't worry ang. Have you seen my blog I have done nothing with it since Christmas. But Congrats on the move it's fun to make your house a home.

Brittany said...

We all new you were an artist- put also painting? You are TRULY amazing!

Nesting with Grace said...

I loved the changes and the updates you have done in your house...you have a knack for creating! I loved your bookshelf, you did a great job accessorizing it, kept wanting to tell you that, but Ella was distracting me and your rice krispie treats :)

Jess and Nate said...

Nice Ang!!! I'm a lover of green as well... but we live in a half dump apartment now and I can't even paint the walls... I'm finding ways to put color into the place but can't WAIT to be in a house... in ten years haha. Beautiful work though!!