Tuesday, October 28, 2008

some fall fun






I was feeling like a bad mother. Fall started out with colds, then Owen got the Flu, then Steve and I got the Flu, then we got more colds and Steve left town. And here I am at the end of "Fall Family Pic Season" almost caught up on all that. So this weekend we took a quick stop at Mabey's Pumpkin patch as suggested by Heather. Steve took the one of Owen and I. Quite impressive I must say. Its just a matter of time until we are a husband/wife team in the biz...haha.

7 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

What did you think of Mabeys? I think it is a cute little set up. Those pics look cute. How is the moving going? I still need to call you about saturday, until now I forgot about it, but I did talk to Josh and he can do it on Sat. Would like 11:00 work for you? I'll call ya tonight or something.

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!! Maybe you should escape the cold (I know it is not really that cold there) and come visit us and our 80 degree weather. Just a thought...

..::k.toms::.. said...

Impressive indeed!
That picture of you is gorgeous!

Jess and Nate said...

Very cute pictures, I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick so much! Wanted to say hi and let you know I'm thinking about you!!
Love you!!

Rachel said...

steve is quite the photographer!! That last one should be framed!! Happy Halloween!

Nesting with Grace said...

looks like some big pumpkins! It helps that Steve had an EXCELLENT camera and cute subjects! I wish I could take pics like you!

Rob Sara and Cole said...

Cute pictures hot mama!